New Patient Exams
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while we provide the best possible care.
- Review the child’s dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your little one’s teeth and mouth
- Clean and polish your child’s teeth, and check the teeth and gums for cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- After your youngster’s checkup and teeth cleaning are complete, Dr. Josh or Dr. Hazel will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your child’s individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
- A completed patient information and health history form for each child
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends all children visit a pediatric dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep their teeth and gums healthy.