New Patient Exams
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
- Review your child’s dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your child’s teeth and mouth
- Clean and polish your child’s teeth, and check your child’s teeth and gums for cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- After your child’s checkup and teeth cleaning are complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your child’s own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
- A completed patient information and health history form for each child
- Your insurance card
- Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends your child visit a pediatric dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep their teeth and gums healthy.